“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
The world – the physical reality that you see and experience with your five senses is merely a reflection – a mirror of your inner being.
I am speaking here from an energetic viewpoint. Yes, if you’ve read Mazzastick for some time now, you know that we are energetic physical beings.
Energy in a sense like electricity, like water moving, like a volcano erupting with vigor and force.
We are not the volcano we are the energy of the volcano. We are pure, conscious energy and we use the physical body as a means to work with our physical reality.
If we weren’t physical, we would be as effective as smoke from a fire in creating and experiencing physical reality.
Yes, we could annoy a few with our airy, smokey selves, but we wouldn’t be able to do all the fun stuff that physical beings can do.
The point I am going for in this post is that in order for change to happen in your physical reality you have to start with your inner- self first. I’ll give you a simple example:
You wake up from a long night’s sleep and you go into the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror.
You shriek in horror by the reflection in the mirror. You have circles under your eyes, your hair is a mess, and great, you have a big pimple on your face. So what do you do?
Do you go to the mirror and attempt to change the way you look by changing the mirror? No, that’s impossible. You change the reflection in the mirror by changing yourself.
How do you change yourself
When I find myself wanting to change myself, a situation or even another person I change myself first.
Never, ever, ever under any circumstances go and try to change the person /situation/mirror/reflection head on without doing the inner work first.
That would take a tremendous amount of time and energy to do so.
When I find myself having a bad day, yes I still have them, I start by changing my tune.
My bad days happen when I haven’t given myself time to relax and just “be” for a while.
I am a typical “type A” personality who likes to always be doing something productive. I literally feel “bad” when I am not actively engaged in “doing” or creating something.
I have to give myself at least 30 minutes a day to just sit still and “be”, or I will become agitated and negative. No fun for anyone. 🙁
When I go too long without giving myself some “me time”, my tune/vibration goes down the ladder, and I feel it, and my reality also reflects it.
You can use the mirror (your life) as a tool to gauge your current vibrational set point. But remember, don’t change the mirror, change yourself.
Here are some easy ways to change your energetic tune to a higher frequency
- Go barefoot for a while. Remember, we are energetic beings, we are full of electricity – basically and anyone who knows about electricity knows it must be grounded, or else you will have a short or blow a fuse. The same goes with your physical body. It needs to be grounded and most of us wear rubber soled shoes which are lousy for grounding because rubber is an insulator of electricity.
- Do something right-brained like drawing, painting, or anything that is creative. We live in a left brain dominated world and left brain equals boring, routine and inside the box type of living. Give yourself something to do that involves only the right-brain
- Diet, diet, diet, You don’t have to do a complete over-haul of your diet all at once. Remember, I grew up drinking soda and eating tasty-cakes and now I am a vegetarian who mainly eats a whole, natural diet. The better, I eat, the better I feel, the higher my vibration and the better I am able to attract what I want. ( I still love cheese pizza)!
- Curb the negativity from your life. I know, we like a little drama in our lives whether in our real lives, from the news, or in our thinking,. When we engage in a negative lifestyle for too long it lowers our vibration, and we go from feeling alive and joyful to feeling low and fearful. In return we will keep away what it is that we really want in our lives.
- Start a journal. Write down everything in your mind on paper or on your computer. The mind can only handle so much before it begins to break down. Give it a rest by writing down your thoughts, your feelings and what you really want out of your life.
- Give. Yes give. We really need to change ourselves from self-centered, little me, it’s all about me – people, to big it’s all about “us” kind of thinking, This is known as teamwork and caring about each other. When you help another you help yourself. When you neglect to help another you neglect yourself. We are all one on an energetic level so drop the what about little me stuff and think “US”.
- Calm your brain already. There is no doubt a tremendous amount of energy on the earth at this time. If you are not grounded and centered in your being you will get “caught up” in it. For the past two months I have listened to Brain Wave Entrainment (Brain Ev) MP3’s before going to bed at night. It helps to “chill out” my brain and keep me grounded. You can tryout a free demo here.
Many of you have read the story about the “wolves within.” We all have wolves within, me too.
An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.
“It is a terrible fight and it’s between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”
“The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”
The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”
Be mindful of your thoughts throughout the day. The egoic self is always creating drama through limiting beliefs and perceptions. Make sure the “good wolf” wins.
Start today to notice how your thoughts and feelings are reflecting life to you.
Once you become aware of how you create the mirror, you can consciously choose to create what you really want. Have fun and be playful with it. Life is supposed to be fun! Create it that way!
David Icke – The Mirror and Change David Icke.com
‘There is no doubt that we have entered a time of great change. Everyone can feel it whether they can comprehend it or not.
The evidence is everywhere; in politics, the economy, science and technology, in earth changes and in consciousness.
Change in this great arena called life is happening so fast now that it can seem overwhelming. It can feel as if time itself is quickening.
It can feel as if we have no control over the outcome of this transition. When, in fact, the opposite is true. Only we can determine the future, but we must actively participate in the change, otherwise the future will be determined for us if we choose not to look in the mirror.
“Life is like a mirror. When we smile, it smiles back at us. When we scowl, it scowls back at us. To effectively change the world, “You don’t comb the mirror, you comb your own hair and the mirror changes.” – David Icke
Bashar Mirror Analogy – Bashar.Org
What you put out is what you get back. The “outside” is a reflection of the “inside”.
Physical reality is actually a mirror.
Your physical reality is just a holographic reflection of what you most strongly believe to be true. And like a mirror, physical reality will not change unless you change first (change what you most strongly believe).
The experience that you call physical reality is really nothing but a mirror literally, physical reality is nothing – it is no thing, nothing – it is no thing.
Use the analogy on your planet of the device that you have that is called a glass mirror you understand?
If you think about it for a moment, that the reflection that you see of your face in the mirror, is not literally in the mirror.
The glass has reflected all the light of your face back to you, that’s why you see the reflection, which means there is nothing in the mirror – no thing.
The mirror is actually blank by being a perfect reflector it holds on to none of the light and gives it all back to you.
That’s why you see the reflection.
Physiological reality, take me literally is a mirror, it is just a more complex mirror, a holographic mirror – a multi-dimensional mirror, so that you don’t always recognize all the reflections as you, but believe me they are.
All the reflections are you, and I mean literally every object, person, place and thing, every situation, every circumstance, every moment of time and space is you being reflected back to yourself, from the particular point of view you chose to express at that particular moment.
Does that make sense to you?
When you can begin to understand this as a true physics principle, you will begin to realize this doesn’t always mean that what’s going on in your physical reality has to be an exact one to one reflection in terms of what it might mean for one person, as opposed to what it might mean for you, specifically.
But the fact that you are experiencing it means it has something to do with you, and you can always learn something from the reflection, because there always is a reflection, and if you begin to understand it as a reflection.
You will begin to understand that you are at cause of your life, that you yourself have the opportunity, if you treat reality as a reflection, to examine it and see if you like the reflection you’re getting, so that if you do not prefer it, and I don’t mean judge it “do not prefer it” means just observe that it is not aligned with your frequency, there’s a difference between negative judgement and preference.
The idea, however, is that you can recognize that if you do not prefer the reflection, then you know that it is a matter of changing what you put out in order to get back a different reflection, and that allows you to know you are always capable of making that choice you have the free will to choose on that level how you will experience yourself in the concept, in the modality you call physical reality.
Again, use the mirror analogy.
If you see your face in the mirror with a frown, do you stand there and say “All right, I insist “mirror reflection” – I will smile – I will be happy – but you smile first otherwise I won’t!”
Who do you think is going to win that battle?
Believe me the mirror can out wait you.
The idea to understand therefore, is that if you want to see a smile reflected in that mirror you have to smile first or there will be no reflection of a smile.