“Lucid dreaming has considerable potential for promoting personal growth and self-development, enhancing self-confidence, improving mental and physical health, facilitating creative problem solving and helping you to progress on the path to self-mastery.”- Stephen LaBerge
How do you have a lucid dream? Would you like to have a lucid dream instantly? Are you wondering how to do lucid dreaming? Would you like to learn some lucid dreaming tips?
Are you looking for a book that can teach how to easily experience a lucid dream? The Art of Lucid dreaming book will teach you step by step how to have a lucid dream.
I always wanted to learn how to have a lucid dream and I found the perfect course for doing exactly that.
I was recently asked by Author Rebecca Turner to do a review on my blog about her new course; The World of Lucid Dreaming.
I’ve had lucid dreams before, but I have never experienced one that I consciously created. The lucid dreams that I had were a product of me waking up during my dream by chance.
Lucid Dreaming is a powerful tool that can be used to:
• Teleport across the world to visit other people in your dreams
• Travel into the distant past and observe ancient man
• Fly high over New York City at night hand-in-hand with your partner
• Rocket through the universe at impossible speeds
• Shrink myself down to the size of an atom and explore the quantum world
• Tunnel through the ground only to fall into the sky of another reality
Here are the most popular lucid dreaming methods:
• Dream Journaling
• Reality Checks
• Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams
• Wake Induced Lucid Dreams
• Cycle Adjustment Technique
• Wake Back To Bed
• Guided Meditation
• Self Hypnosis
• Subliminal Induction
Sigmund Freud believed that our minds are full of hidden memories and desires, and that dreams were a source of psychological insights.
When you dream the subconscious mind takes over.
The subconscious mind is the inner child that we often ignore during our waking hours.
When you sleep, the inner child has your full attention. It doesn’t use logic and isn’t able to plan ahead like the conscious mind.
Rebecca insists that you keep a dream journal next to your bed so that you can record your dream symbols, and find out their meanings.
I kept a dream journal before for several months, and this absolutely helps to program your mind for dream recall.
Dream interpretation and finding the meaning of dreams and their symbols is not essential to lucid dreaming, but it can help you become more comfortable during lucid dreaming.
Getting to know your subconscious mind better is a key element of lucid dreaming, as it will help you to decipher what is occurring in your dreams.
While there are many ways described in this book on how to have a lucid dream, the Wake Back To Bed method is my favorite.
What you do is wake up earlier than normal, and get out of bed.
Do some type of activity that moderately stimulates your brain, like reading for about a half an hour.
Then you go back to bed and relax while using visualization skills to direct your next lucid dream.
I really like the fact that Rebecca guides you through various meditation techniques to help prepare the mind and body for lucid dreaming.
Meditation is an invaluable tool for people who have a difficult time relaxing their mind and body.
There are also ways to use self-hypnosis, subliminal programming, and dreaming herbs to easily induce yourself for lucid dreaming.
Tonight I will set a lucid dream intention to go to Egypt back when the pyramids were being built. I had always wondered how they were constructed.
Or maybe I’ll just have some lucid sex instead. Rebecca states that ‘sex’ is the number one reason people learn lucid dreaming skills.
I was shown in my dream that water was a major component for elevating the stones into place.
Lucid Dreaming is Difficult
Many people initially have trouble experiencing lucid dreams due to mental resistance, or fear of the unknown.
Rebecca will show you ways to overcome this resistance so you will be able to effortlessly and easily have and control your lucid dream experience.
This program is packed with lucid dreaming tips that will direct your mind to relax and let go so you can explore the world of lucid dreaming.
Learn How to Control Your Dreams
- Remember your dreams in vivid detail.
- Have wonderful, life-changing lucid dreams on a regular basis.
- Change the scenery and summon dream characters.
- Initiate any fantasy imaginable, from sex to skydiving.
- Overcome nightmares, fears and recurring dreams.
- Tap into your creative genius through lucid focus.
The World of Lucid Dreaming Course
- 30 powerful lucid dreaming tutorials including the techniques that produced my first conscious dreams at 14 years old and the enhancements I’ve learned since.
- 4 digitally mastered hypnosis, meditation and subliminal audios for lucid dreaming that will support your mental training through daily relaxation.
- My structured lesson plan for success helping you to maintain essential momentum on your quest to achieving lucidity and all its fruits.
- Guided meditation and self awareness routines that will not just create deep relaxation and mindfulness but also give you more lucid dreams.
- A cutting edge user experience that allows you to learn at home or on the go – via smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
- 60-day money-back guarantee so you can purchase and experience my entire lucid dreaming training program in complete confidence.
Rebecca has added these new features to the program:
Here is the link to Rebecca’s site to order your copy of The World Of Lucid Dreaming. Trust me, you are going to love it!
Related Tools for Lucid Dreaming: