“Sex is like an atom bomb. A potent weapon which fascinates and frightens. We’re afraid to let it loose, yet we all have our finger on the button.”-Zeena Schreck
My affiliate friends at Mindvalley Academy are hosting a brand-new Masterclass and the topic of the class is Tantra: The Art Of Sacred Sexuality.
In this class, you’ll learn directly from the internationally renowned Sex Expert and Relationship Guru, Psalm Isadora, who is the star of Playboy TV’s reality show Cougar Club and founder of global sex coaching program Urban Kama Sutra.
Plus she’s smoking hot! 😉
Registration is FREE.
Tantra is a 5,000-year-old practice of love-making that uses various mind-body-energy practices to solidify the connection and intimacy between partners which often leads to intense and enlightening multiple orgasms.
Here’s how it is different than our modern model of relationship and intimacy.
While the modern model focuses solely on physical attraction and intimacy, the Tantra model emphasizes psychological and energetic bonding in addition to the physical.
The Tantra model is a way of merging between two souls with no goals to reach, whereas the modern sex and relationships look for an outcome like climax or satisfaction.
Tantra considers the external reality to be a manifestation of your internal and so a tantric relationship is as much a journey to your own soul as it is to the soul of your partner.
Tantra Touch is a 7-week program for taking your romantic relationship to an entirely different level — a level beyond what you can imagine.
Here are some of the benefits (more on that later) people experience towards the end of this program:
- They fall in love with their body.
- Many end up claiming they have some of the best sex in the world.
- Many feel they’re connected, secure and in line with their true worth as a human being.
- And they report feeling more sexy, confident and unstoppable in life as a result of this.
This course is suitable for you if you’re between the age of 18 and 70 years old and if..
- A) You’re a single – if you’re looking to find a meaningful relationship, increase your attraction factor and meet the man or woman of your dreams.
- B) You’re in a relationship – if you’re looking to go beyond the typical boundaries of intimacy & pleasure.
- C) You’re married – if you feel like you’re now in a state where your marriage could use a renewal. This course helps take you back to that honeymoon phase.
For most people, everything we learn about relationships comes from a Hollywood romantic comedy or a teenage romance novel. We cling to the story and throw out the rest.
And so it begins.
We enter relationship after relationship looking for the knight in the shining armor or the princess waiting to be kissed — only to be disappointed by the fact that they don’t exist.
And instead of turning out to be magical, relationships become a source of stress — about 40–50% of all marriages in America end in divorce and a good portion of those that are surviving run on very low levels of satisfaction.
Don’t be like everyone else and have a dull and boring relationship.
Instead, try something new and spice your love life up with a complimentary class from Tantra Touch.
Just sign up below by clicking the link and adding your first name and best email.
The free class starts in a few days so just sign up now so you don’t forget.
P.S. I am an affiliate for this product and will receive a commission on any sales. 🙂