“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Another month has passed and life continues to grow towards what you want or the other way round.
Did you set a goal early this year? Well, did you get what you want by now – after so many months of working hard for it? Apparently, most people don’t and that’s the problem with setting goals.
We cannot be setting goals with the intention of trying to get what we want, because that will become a chasing game which will wear you out.
Maybe not for you, but I know I will when I’m chasing ‘something’.
The goal must be a part of us.
My goal is to become who I want and where I want to be mentally and physically.
Your goals must be something that you achieve internally so that you can see it, taste it, smell it and feel it. Wealth, Love, Connection, Knowledge, and Experience.
If you were to evaluate what’s success, it boils down to being happy.
I’m not trying to play Zen Master here, but to make a point how we make our lives complicated without understanding the true purpose of our action.
Life doesn’t have to be that way. Remember, everyone of us wants to be successful in life me included.
There are a few things I’ve learned from observations and experiencing this year and I’m glad to share them with you today.
Who knows, they may give you a shortcut for your journey to obtain the success you’re seeking.
How to be successful in life
1. Your mind attracts what you want. This year, I have had my fair share of enjoying successes and experiencing setbacks in life. And when I sit back to think about it, they come in ‘sequences’. Once I’ve gained success, I’ll have the momentum to get another one.
When I failed and stay in that state, another failure will come again. I don’t know, some called it Law of Attraction. To me, I strongly believe that you get what you want based on what your mind thinks because it ‘attracts’.
2. Value your loved ones.There are only two factors that will remove your love and relationship with someone you care about when he/she is no longer here or you have ignored the treasure you have today for something that is less valuable but perceived to be valuable.
Let me warn you– once they’re gone, they’re gone. You should know who to call, hug or kiss by now.
3. Know your roots. If you’re successful today, you’re were probably once a ‘nobody’. Always be humble because it will give you more success in life. I mean, isn’t that how you got to where you are today?
Knowing your roots also means remembering those who have supported you when you’re growing and stayed by your side through thick and thin. They are just there because they want to be there for you with no other hidden expectations.
4. Explore life like there’s no ending. Listen to new music, visit new places, eat at new restaurants, play new sports, meet new people. And an endless list of things you can do regardless of whether you’re wealthy or not. You see, money doesn’t stop you from exploring life.
Obviously, you can’t do the many things that Bill Gates or Richard Branson can do, but there are easily hundreds of things you can do with what you have today.
Do you know why we live? I don’t have the answer but I’m 100% sure it’s not to work and whine about what we don’t have.
Life is good, I’m sitting back enjoying a cup of coffee, looking at a fox run across my backyard. My bills are paid, my fridge is stocked, and I have money in the bank.
Sure there are always desires that I want to achieve, and there will always be desires.
But I make sure to take time every day, and be grateful for what I already have.
You have an amazing life whether you want to admit it or not.
There are people sleeping on the streets today, wandering to look for food and so on.
Because you’re reading this, I dare to assume that you have a computer which also means that you’re under a roof and are an educated person.
You have eyes to read and a wonderful brain to think. For that, life is already great. The rest are bonuses.
Some might complain about being financially broke.
You can be broke, but you can never be poor, because being broke is a temporarily state that can be changed.
It might not be now but with sheer persistence and effort combined with using the right information and a willingness to take action, it’s just a matter of time before you look back satisfied and said, “I was once broke, but now I’m wealthy and living the life I’ve always wanted.”
Does that sound good?
Then, why not make it a reality because you can.
Is it really that simple? Yes it is. Most of us have been conditioned by our parents to have a “lack” mindset. Consequently they were taught by their parents so don’t think that I am blaming parents here.
Learning how to live abundantly is the key here.
The truth is you are already abundant.
However you may be abundant in the wrong places.
Abundantly poor, overweight,jobless, loveless, friendless etc.
Christie Marie Sheldon is hosting a free webinar called Unlimited Abundance.
Christie will show you how to clear blockages in yourself that will allow for healing while at the same time teaching you how to be abundant in all the right places.
>>> Here is the link to sign up for the free webinar – Unblocking Your Abundance.
- Smart Money People – Why the Rich are Wealthy
- Money and Wealth
- 5 Powerful Tips To Become Really Confident