“To be grounded is something that many do not comprehend the necessity of. You will all soon find out that when you move into greater and greater acceleration if you do not have a ground, something to connect you, to pull the worlds into one, you can have difficulty with the nervous system.
The importance of being grounded as one alters one’s frequency is this when frequency changes, when more Light comes into the body, the typical vehicle begins to receive much more data.” – Pleiadians
It is very important that you learn how to ground your energy, if not you will literally burn-out.
Learning how to ground yourself while also protecting your energy is important for your health and well-being.
Protecting your energy is made possible by having a strong aura.
Your aura is the energetic field that surrounds your body and protects it from negative and harmful energies.
The stronger the aura, the stronger the protection.
And what are you protecting yourself from?
From anything or anyone that might want to smack you around a bit and throw energy at you. It’s all going to bounce off of you.
What does being grounded mean anyway?
First and foremost, you must understand that the human body is electrical in nature.
When an electrician wires a house for electricity they must ground the system to protect it from an improper flow of energy.
A grounding rod is placed outside of the house into the earth to limit the build-up of static electricity. This creates a static discharge.
Our body’s channel energy through us similar to electrical wiring in a house.
We also must ground energy from the body back to earth the same way a house is wired for electricity using a “grounding rod.” We receive energy from outside the body, and it must also flow back out of us and into the earth.
When our body is not allowing the incoming energy to flow back out we become ungrounded. Basically we get a build-up of static electricity in the body.
Being ungrounded is the feeling of being out of the body or dissociation from the self while you are awake. Basically you will go around either in a zombie like state or you will be “super hyper.”
There is a direct correlation between physical health and vitality, and being grounded.
If your body is feeling sick or malnourished, your spirit or consciousness will not want to be completely in the body.
Who wants to be in a stressed or sick body anyway?
This is enough reason to improve or keep up the health of your body.
Boredom and lack of interest is another cause of ungroundedness. How many times have you been in a classroom or board (bored) meeting and simply let your mind wander somewhere else. I am raising my hand now are you?
It’s okay and quite normal to let your mind wander during these types of situations. But what about when you are with people who you care about. Are you so used to being around them that you “check out” mentally?
The problem here is that this can become a habit in your life, and you will be missing much of what is going on around you. Do you avoid putting yourself in situations that need your full attention?
Think of grounding yourself as a way to remove excess energy in the body, and directing it back into the earth.
- Getting lost easily.
- Nervous system problems.
- Lose track of time easily.
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Accident prone.
- Daydreaming about an ideal future.
- Chronic worrying.
- Panic/ Anxiety and other emotional diseases.
- Easily distracted.
- Bursts of anger and frustration.
- Avoiding situations when life get’s difficult.
- impulsive urges (when I was a child I pulled the fire alarm bell at the condominium my family was staying at during vacation. It was an ungrounded, compulsive act. I was only eight or nine years old and didn’t know any better, and I got Grounded after that incident.
- Hold something metal in your hands like car keys.
- Weed you garden.
- Hand wash your dirty dishes.
- Go for a swim.
- Make clay models/ play dough for kids.
- Exercising mind fully ( stay present while exercising).
- Eat healthy, raw foods for three days (three days will be enough to bring your body back into balance).
- Splash cold water on your face/ take a cold shower.
- Sit on the ground.
- Hold a smooth rock ( rocks are an earth element and are naturally grounding).
- Breathing exercises.
- State positive affirmations about yourself ( everyday in every way I’m feeling better and better or make up your own).
- Play a sport.
- Have sex.
- Imagine a long tail coming down from your spine and going directly into the earth.
- Walk outside on the grass barefoot. Rubber soled shoes prevents your body from properly grounding itself. Going barefoot allows your body’s natural energy to easily discharge itself back into the earth. Why do you think there are so many relaxed people at the beach. Because they are grounded.
- Stay in the moment by using your eyes and quieting the endless thoughts and mind-chatter.
- Learn and practice meditation.
- Put your chair in the sun and read a book with the sun shining on you.
- Stay Present mentally.
- Forgive and Forget past situations that keep you ungrounded in reality.
- Learn the Art of Letting go.
Grounding is “Earthing” yourself. So any activity that connects you with Earth and any materials made from Earth will assist in keeping you grounded.
Grounding is also a 2 part process.
- Keep your mind focused in the present moment (except for practical reasons).
- Keep your body grounded using the techniques I described in this post.
Being grounded will bring your mind and body back to center. You will feel more in control of yourself and of outside circumstances in your life.
Begin your day by using any of these grounding exercises and let me know your results.